Life In The Fire

for our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

And She's Back

Umm...yeah...so it's been a while. I took a little break from the blog, mostly because I didn't have a computer to work on (well actually I had a computer, but it's a long story). I left my job and moved since the last time I posted. Hopefully, now that I'm semi-settled in the new place I can resume posting on a regular basis, but don't hold your breath. I can be a real slacker. It's not that I don't have things to say, it's that I'm not sure if this is the best place to say them. Know what I mean. In one sense this is my personal blog, but at the same time it is very public. It's not that I have illicit secrets or anything like that. I just find it difficult to decide whether to devulge the inner workings of my mind or write what I feel will make me look good (or smart or sane). I thought about starting an anonymous blog, but then I would just have two blogs to feel guilty about neglecting. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home