Life In The Fire

for our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29

Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday's Feast!

Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10 (10=highest), how sociable are you?
about a 2--I'm pretty introverted, so socializing doesn't rank very high on my list of fun things to do. And I'm much better in a one on one situation. The more people that are aound, the more uncomfortable I feel.

Soup: Name 3 DVDs you currently own.
None

Salad: If you were to win a superlative award now (such as most talented, class clown, most likely to succeed), what would it be?
Most Likely To Seek Therapy or maybe Most Likely To Watch The Weather Channel

Main Course: What is your favorite radio station?
WCQR-Comtemporary Christian Music

Dessert:Complete this sentence: I believe __________ because __________.
I believe in God because the evidence is too much to dismiss.

Join the feast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home