Life In The Fire

for our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29

Friday, December 09, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Name something you'll miss about 2005.
Nothing I guess.

Salad: What is one thought that went through your mind today?
I wish there was more ice so I wouldn't have to go to work. (We had our first real blast of winter weather today and I was so hoping to get a day off.)

Soup: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how compassionate would you say you are?
I don't know, an 8 or so. I often feel more compassionate than I act.

Main Course: If you could invent something, what would it be?
artificial vestibular nerve--so me and all the other people with inner ear damage could resume normal functioning

Dessert: Do you prefer salty snacks or sweet treats?
I love both!

Come join the feast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home