Life In The Fire

for our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29

Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday's Feast

Here's something fun for Friday.

Appetizer: When do you feel impatient?
When my internet connection is down. Pathetic, I know.

Salad: How many times in your life have you had a broken heart?
I think I was born with a broken heart.

Soup: Name a book you would like to see made into a movie.
The Little Prince

Main Course: If you could thank one teacher for what they taught you, who would it be and what would you thank them for?
Oh, I think I'm gonna have to cheat a little on this one because I can't narrow it down to one. I would thank my second grade teacher Ms. Hood, for praying every day before we left the classroom to go to lunch. I would thank all my elementary school teachers for teaching me to read and write, because now those are two of my favorite things to do. Ok, this really could go on for a while, but since this is supposed to be a short post I'm just gonna stop myself. Maybe in another post some time I will list all my teachers and what I learned from them, but not today. :)

Dessert: What is your favorite kind of pie?
Pumpkin

Wanna play? Check out Friday's Feast by clicking here!

2 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I'm lazy for not posting yesterday, I know!!

Isn't it interesting to try to narrow down who the top two or three most influential people have been in your life? I can always think of a couple of teachers I had in like 6th and 7th grade, I guess just because that is such an impressionable period in one's life. It kind of makes me think about who I'm that influential to, because we all influence someone, right?

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger T.K. Chapman said...

Yeah, it really is hard to narrow it down. I have a five year old brother and I think now about the kind of influence I have on him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home