Life In The Fire

for our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29

Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Famous Disappearing Act

Yeah, so it's been a long time since I posted...again. I seem to be good at randomly disappearing from time to time. I've actually been researching Wordpress a bit lately and trying to decide whether to move my blog there or not. Am I even allowed to say that on a Blogger blog?! I'm very obsessive when it comes to researching something like that. I like to find out as much as possible before I make a decision, even a small one. Maybe I'll take the Wordpress plunge soon...if so, I'll post the link here as soon as possible!

By the way, I have been updating my 2007 reading list, so feel free to check that out.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home