Life In The Fire

for our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Countdown To Christmas

Well, it is officially two days away, but for me Christmas will basically begin tomorrow. That is when my family Christmas gathering will take place. It is also my grandparents' anniversary, so we always celebrate by eating what they ate when they were snowed in after their wedding (grilled cheese sandwiches, BBQ potato chips, and Sundrop). It's been a fun tradition. Of course, we've added lots of other party food through the years.

I've struggled to complete my Christmas shopping this year as the inner ear problem has continued for 3 and a half months now. I've had to resort to giving my Mom and Grandma money. I almost never do that, but, like they say, it's the thought that counts.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings And Merry Christmas!

I hope you folks enjoyed your grilled cheese! Sounds like a fun tradition.

God Bless you all.

JD Pearce

www.livejournal.com/users/jdpblog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home