Life In The Fire

for our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29

Friday, September 03, 2004

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: If someone gave you 3 new goldfish today, what would you name them?
Finley, Gill, and Splash

Soup: What's the worst movie you've seen this year so far?
I don't watch many movies. The only one I remember watching this year is The Passion Of The Christ. It was pretty good, so I don't guess I have a "worst" movie this year.

Salad: If given the chance and you could pick the person, would you want to switch lives with someone on earth for one whole day?
No way! What if there was a glitch in the system and you couldn't switch back and then you were trapped being someone else for the rest of your (their) life! Scary thought!

Main Course: What's your favorite season? Name 2 things you love about it.
I guess Fall is my favorite season. I love days when the temperature is just right-not too hot, not too cold. And I love the anticipation that starts building as people prepare for the upcoming holidays. There are more things I like about Fall, but I'm trying to play by the rules here, so I'll only list two.

Dessert: What is something you frequently buy that you don't really need?
school/office supplies-- It's sort of an addiction. I'm trying to cut back. I literally have about 20 packs of paper stacked up in my room. I started stocking up for Y2K. I guess I thought that if the world fell apart I was gonna write about it or something. Crazy, I know.

Hungry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home