Life In The Fire

for our God is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:29

Monday, June 27, 2005

Pictures!


I just discovered that Blogger now allows you to post pictures without using the "Hello" software. I had the software downloaded on my home computer, but since I pretty much never use it, I haven't been posting pictures. So, I guess I need to stop talking about it and post a picture. I'm gonna post a picture of a flower from the yard here at work. That's a tulip my boss planted this spring. I'm using this as a background image on my computer right now too. I love taking pics of flowers.

2 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger oceanskies79 said...

Oh Tonia,...could you please advise me how to post pictures without using the Hello software?

 
At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home